1.19.2011

YouTube!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEELL... I posted my first ever youtube video the other day. I know that it wasn't amazing quality. I'm working on getting a different camera for videos. My question to everyone would be: What kind of videos do you want to see, if any, on my channel?

My blog is going to be more about life things, and makeup reviews (obviously). If I start posting videos on youtube, the information will go here as well, so you don't have to keep looking for my videos to find out what products I used etc. 

Yes, I'll still review on Blippy, but the downside to Blippy is that you need to link your accounts to the site so you can do the reviews (total. bull.) I've bought a ton of makeup without my Sephora Beauty Insider card, so I have tried out products that aren't mentioned on my Blippy. Not to mention, I'll start doing favorite products on here and explaining them a little more when I feel like people are curious and I have enough information on enough products to say I have a few favorites (orr, i can wait until I have more people who read my stuff or look at my channel haha). 

Message me on youtube, or leave a comment on my Temptu video. 
Let me know! :D

xoxoxo
Sierraaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment