1.17.2011

Decisions... Decisions.

I finally got to go to Sephora yesterday and return a few things. 
I cannot emphasize how hard it was for me to finally pick out something to come home with (other than store credits)
Finally.... NARS Orgasm blush.
B. E. A. U. T. I. F. U. L.
I love the color it has. It's a great peachy pink that isn't too strong against my pale skin.
I don't know about you, but I dunno if I could live without this blush. 
Okay... so it's $26 dollars for a blush. Hey, I've been spending ridiculous amounts of money on makeup... which disappears after a while... so... yeah. 
love. love. love NARS blushes!

Only thing thats a little bad... explaining the blush name to your family... not a good idea. 
Oh well... Urban Decay sounds like a bunch of stoners... Nars sounds sexual. Hahaha. 

xoxo,
Sierraaa :]]

No comments:

Post a Comment