1.31.2011

Support.

I'm sure a tonnnn of people know the infamous YouTube guru, Marlena (aka MakeupGeekTV).


Marlena has posted a few videos regarding her weight loss and she finally posted a video telling everyone that she has decided to have cosmetic surgery. 

Struggling like she has, I commend her on her life and her progress. She is so so so so so so stunning and she has worked so hard to lose the weight she has. I can't believe how much she has changed since I first subscribed to her. It has been amazing to watch her progress. 

After she posted her vlog about her surgery, I was near tears. 


She has been so strong going through all of this. It takes guts to tell people you want to change your body and go through with it. It takes... everything to tell people you're going through surgery to finish the transformation. I commend her on everything.


I just wanted to write this blog so everyone could hear her story and hopefully subscribe to her. She deserves all the love in the world. She is so great to all of her subscribers. She has been through everything and I can't wait to see how she feels after this. This is truly life changing, and she deserves to know how much support is behind her on this decision.


Subscribe to her on youtube: MakeupGeekTV


View her progress on her weight loss:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6JKYCMNWOY&feature=player_embedded


Much love to everyone out there and to Marlena as well,
xoxoxo
Sierraa :]]


No comments:

Post a Comment