1.18.2011

Temptu Airpod System

I was on Blippy, and I posted a review about my Temptu Airpod Foundation.
Someone asked me how does airbrush foundation work?
Video Demo:


Blog Review && Such:


Here is the Temptu Airpod Compressor. It is pretty small. This is the most basic of airbrush foundation. There is also Dinair, Temptu Pro, OCC etc. This is Airbrush 101.

The System costs $225. (It's insane. I know... it's worth it though!)
The foundation pods cost $55 (sold in twos)
The Bronzer pods cost $30 or 35?
The Highlight and blush are in the same price range
 All the Temptu Components are sold at Sephora.

The Airpods are supposed to last 1-3 months, and I've had mine for almost a month and I'm a little above half way through. Which is sad, but I use this every day. I can't find myself going back to liquid foundation.

I was looking at the dinair airbrush system after seeing xsparkage use it. I went into Sephora one day and one of the girls wanted to do a demo on me. I was questioning it for a while, because she was still learning how to use the system herself, and it didn't feel right on my skin. I kept asking questions and I eventually caved to it. I can't say it was a bad idea.

Pros: + Light
+ Long Wear
+ Easy to use
+ Doesn't look like you're wearing makeup
+ Helps with discoloring
+ Takes less time to apply




Cons: - May require a face primer and concealer under the foundation
- Takes time to get used to
- Air pods don't last as long as they say they do

Overall: 5 out of 5
Why?: It's my baby. I really can't live without it now. I've  said I'd leave my airbrush at home, but then I take it with me somewhere because I dont wanna apply liquid foundation. It's too amazing. You just have to see for yourself :]


xoxoxo, 
Sierraaaa :]]

No comments:

Post a Comment